Re: ITSOL interface

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: ITSOL interface
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 14:23:55 +0200

Here's a late update of my work on the ITSOL interface last week.

I spent some time on the issue of avoiding format conversions and transpositions using the Incomplete LU-factorization. The results are not overwhelming compared to MATLAB, but see and test yourself http://siko1056-gsoc.blogspot.de/2013/07/the-transposition-problem.html.

This excursion helped me a lot in further understanding ITSOL. Now I will return to the schedule and update the documentation, write the wrapper file and complete the more comprehensive test cases. An updated ToDo list you find here:
http://siko1056-gsoc.blogspot.de/2013/06/the-detailed-plan-of-action.html

Best,
Kai