Fwd: Comment module for Agora

From: Ahsan Shahid
Subject: Fwd: Comment module for Agora
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 21:31:34 +0500

From: Ahsan Shahid <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: Comment module for Agora
To: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden>

Hi Jordi!
I said that django-threadedcomments was not actively maintained. When I searched about the threaded comment system solution, I primarily looked at these links:
https://www.djangopackages.com/packages/p/django-threadedcomments/
https://github.com/zhaque/django-threadedcomments

Also I saw some discussion about comment system on stackoverflow where some users pointed out that the threadedcomments  is unmaintained so it should be avoided. It turned out that the discussion was about 2 years old.I did not look at that

It appears that this link has escaped my attention. :/    .But still the custom one is also fine as it is also built upon the contrib comment system.

Today, I have looked at the ratings module. I need some info on that. How should ratings work?  Only snippets and bundles are rated or should comments also have some functionality?

--Ahsan Ali Shahid