Re: Audiorecorder/Player segfault

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Audiorecorder/Player segfault
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:09:29 -0400

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 15:15:47 +0300, Vytautas Jancauskas wrote:
> The problem with playblocking should be fixed now.

Works for me. Here's another bug with pause and both player and recorder:

octave:46> play (player);
octave:47> pause (player);
octave:48> play (player);
error: audioplayer: Error stoping audio playback stream
error: called from:
error:   /home/mike/src/octave/octave-sound/@audioplayer/play.m at
line 14, column 3
[...]
octave:61> record (recorder);
octave:62> pause (recorder);
octave:63> record (recorder);
error: audiorecorder: Error stoping audio recording stream
error: called from:
error:   /home/mike/src/octave/octave-sound/@audiorecorder/record.m at
line 12, column 3

Should play/record from the paused state be treated like a resume?

I also notice that calling record/stop/record appends to the buffer.
Do you know if Matlab appends or overwrites the buffer in this case?

--
mike