Re: SOCIS Application

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: SOCIS Application
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 13:34:46 +0000

On 2 Aug 2013, at 15:06, Roberto Porcù <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> I have completed the application form on SOCIS website.
> My id on SOCIS is roberto.porcu.88
> and my form has subscription number  #360
>
> Regards
> Roberto

Roberto,

Yes, you told us so many times already on this list,
but it appears [1] that ESA has not received ANY application
from students interested in Octave yet.

Spamming this list over and over with the same message is no use.
your ID and subscription number mean nothing to us, if
you believe you have correctly submitted your application
you should probably ask on the socis mailing list [2] if something
went wrong, not here.

I also take this opportunity to encourage other students
who have expressed interest to complete their application ASAP
as the deadine is approaching.

Best wishes,
c.

[1] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/esa-socis/pUkwjf2wBxk/EANPkNw0s1kJ