Simple TeX interpreter support

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Simple TeX interpreter support
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 17:25:00 -0400

Hi,

For those interested, I've pushed a first set of patches that implement support for TeX interpreter (for text objects). It's probably not bullet proof, but I think it's already in pretty decent shape. For the time being, it probably won't work under Windows, though I'm not sure as I didn't test yet (it's mainly due to the way the default symbols font is encoded).

I also plan to do some additional minor enhancements.

Could anyone tell me whether Matlab interprets x_\tau correctly, or do you need to use x_{\tau}?

Thanks,
Michael.