Re: developing the delaunayTriangulation class for Octave

From: c.
Subject: Re: developing the delaunayTriangulation class for Octave
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:18:24 +0100

On 16 Feb 2014, at 18:50, Linux User <address@hidden> wrote:

> I do not believe this
> function should be posted in  agora.octave.org, because it is not
> related to solving implementation problems from Matlab to Octave,

Hi,

One of the functionalities of Agora is to allow posting code "snippets"
which can be chosen to exist for a limited time only.

That is used when we want to show some code we want to discuss before
it is ready for commiting to OctaveForge or Octave.

So, in principle, Agora would be exactly the right tool to use for this.

Unfortunately I am not sure whether Agora works at the moment, though ...

c.