Gsoc 2014 Project Doubts

From: rahulanand
Subject: Gsoc 2014 Project Doubts
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:10:39 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
I am Rahul Anand a 3rd year student at IIIT Hyderbad, India.
I have gone through the list of projects given at your ideas page. Some of
the projects which i found interesting are
-Improvements to N-dimensional image processing
-Implement solver for 1D nonlinear boundary value problems
-Incomplete sparse factorizations ichol, ilu

In N-dimensional image processing do we have to check all available image
processing functions and check if they work properly for N-Dimensional image
or not and then suggest changes ?

Thank you for your time
Rahul Anand