GSoC - fem-fenics project

From: Eugenio Gianniti
Subject: GSoC - fem-fenics project
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:45:56 +0000

Dear all,

thanks for accepting my proposal for this year Google Summer of Code.

I am looking forward to working on it, so I would be glad to hear your
suggestions about what to study to be perfectly ready on the “D-Day”. I think I
should read the whole documentation of last year work as a starting point, then
probably get a deep understanding of the interface between Octave and FEniCS.
Probably Marco can give me some good hints about this and provide useful advice
on anything important I did not mention.

Kind regards,
Eugenio