Re-introducing myself + blog link (GSOC)

From: Eduardo
Subject: Re-introducing myself + blog link (GSOC)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 23:34:43 +0200

Hi all,

I am Eduardo AKA edu159 for who don't know me or sadly have forgotten me :). I am Spanish guy leaving in Madrid but born in Canary Islands,a spanish territory near North Africa (we have been for the 2nd consecutive year the best Earth's photo according to NASA's tournament!! http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/TournamentEarth). For more "interesting" info about me just check my public profile at Octave wiki.

Here you can find my blog where I will keep track of the evolution of my GSOC project ---> http://edu159-gsoc2014.blogspot.com.es/

Regards,

Eduardo