Re: Can we reduce volume in audioplayer tests?

From: Vytautas Jancauskas
Subject: Re: Can we reduce volume in audioplayer tests?
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 22:27:20 +0200

I thought the tests that output audio were removed? At least they were the last I worked on the classes. How did they get enabled again?

Vytautas

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 10:15 PM, Andreas Weber <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear all,
is it okay if I reduce the volume of the played rand noise to 10%?
I regularly get a fright when running "make check" and the test noise
plays with 100% volume. Or is there any reasonable factor to have it
played louder?

Thanks, Andy

--
"Cheshire-Puss," she began, "would you tell me, please,
which way I ought to go from here?"