Re: Octave 4.0 on Mac 10.10

From: rdzman
Subject: Re: Octave 4.0 on Mac 10.10
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 12:21:06 -0800 (PST)

FWIW, I have Yosemite 10.10.2 installed and an up-to-date MacPorts and
corresponding working build of Octave 3.8.2.

I don't have a ton of time, but I'm happy to try a few builds of 4.0 if
someone wants to give me specific configure options to attempt. I assume ...

hg clone http://www.octave.org/hg/octave

... gets me the latest 4.0 source, right? I did also attempt a naive build
of that unsuccessfully.

 - Ray