Interested in TISEAN package for GSoC

From: Piotr Held
Subject: Interested in TISEAN package for GSoC
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 16:33:32 -0600

Hello,

I am interested in doing this project for GSoC. I have some experience in programming in C++ but have never done anything with Fortran. I thought this would be interesting to contribute because I can learn about how to make a package for Octave.

So far I have compiled Octave from the sources successfully and have been playing around with it a bit.

I was wondering what should be my next step?