Re: Deadline for final GUI translations

From: rik
Subject: Re: Deadline for final GUI translations
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 09:12:24 -0700

On 03/30/2015 09:00 AM, address@hidden wrote:
Re: Final call for GUI translations
From:
Philip Nienhuis <address@hidden>
Date:
03/29/2015 02:06 PM
To:
address@hidden
7bit
Message:
4

Rik-4 wrote
> 3/29/15
>
> All,
>
> The number of "unfinished" translations in the various language files is
> shown below:
>
> be_BY.ts: 309
> de_DE.ts: 211
> en_US.ts: 610
> es_ES.ts: 86
> fr_FR.ts: 0
> it_IT.ts: 25
> nl_NL.ts: 309
> pt_BR.ts: 9
> pt_PT.ts: 321
> ru_RU.ts: 381
> uk_UA.ts: 738
> zh_CN.ts: 414
Is there already a deadline?
Of course I could do the Dutch translation but I have to fit it in /
prioritize it between several other occupations.

There is no particular deadline, however we won't be delaying the final release candidate for language translations.  If the functional bugs are fixed soon then we will go immediately to the final release candidate.  I would estimate, however, that you have at least a week and maybe much more before the last release candidate.  It really depends on how quickly the interaction between Qt and Octave can be debugged which produces segfaults on a regular, if not absolutely repeatable, basis.

--Rik