Re: Octave-Scilab co-simulation toolbox

From: Romanov Alexey
Subject: Re: Octave-Scilab co-simulation toolbox
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 20:03:17 +0300

For now, I've done tests only on Linux machine, so it will be great, if some
one who use Octave with Windows will try to use sci_cosim toolbox. But I dont't
think this is a big problem. Lot's of commercial software for Windows use local
TCP/IP connections (for example B&R Automation Studio in simulation mode).
Sockets toolbox is mentioned as dependency, so user is informed, that Octave
will need firewall permissions for co-simulation with SciLab.

Alexey Romanov