OctConf 2015 Code Sprint Topics

From: Rik
Subject: OctConf 2015 Code Sprint Topics
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 09:59:05 -0800

The following topics have been suggested for the code sprint.

1) Refactor C++ code that uses print_usage() and error() to resemble m-files
2) Remove class of function from documentation strings
3) Add BIST tests for C++ DEFUN functions
4) Pull some functions from Octave-Forge packages into core, Push other
functions out of core into packages

Item #2 won't take very much time, so I think it is good that we have a
variety of challenges to keep us busy.

Next question is finding a time for the sprint.  Weekends usually work
better which leaves the following dates in December: 5,6; 12,13; 19;20.

I think Jordi has run a Web poll in the past for choosing dates.
Otherwise, we can use the mail list.

--Rik