Re: GSoC 2016 project idea - implementation of ode15s

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: GSoC 2016 project idea - implementation of ode15s
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 14:09:34 +0000

On 6 Mar 2016, at 12:17, Richard Crozier <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sebastian, there is no specific project to implement ode15s, it's mentioned
> in the Matlab Compatible DAE, but I don't think ode15s is a DAE solver?

I wrote that project description.

The Matlab solver of choice for DAEs is ode15s
The task for that project is to implement ode15s.
If you think the project description is not clear enough
about this, feel free to suggest changes to that description.

Do not propose a different project as that would be just a duplicate.

c.