Re: package database-2.4.0 released

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: package database-2.4.0 released
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 19:18:43 +0100

Ok, thanks for doing all this.

So make rebuilds database.info although it is up-to-date ...? I'm not
aware of a make option or environment variable which makes it do such
things, but maybe something like this is the reason ... In this case,
it would probably be really best for you to remove the target 'doc'
from the Makefile, as you suggested in your previous post.

If it's not too much effort, we could try to find the reason for
failing anyway. MFDOCSTRINS is deleted by make after building. You can
produce it manually by going into src/ and giving the command:

./mkdoc.pl ../inst/getdbopts.m ../inst/setdbopts.m ../inst/pq_exec_params.m
../inst/pq_connect.m ../inst/database_doc.m ../inst/__all_db_opts__.m
../inst/pq_lo_view.m > MFDOCSTRINGS

(I've moved to the maintainers list.)

Olaf