Polysplit and polyjoin

From: Alex Provan
Subject: Polysplit and polyjoin
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 19:19:55 +0000

Hello all,

I am interested in doing the GSOC, I am especially interested in working with and implementing the polygon boolean functions. I have downloaded and built octave, and I have started to work on implementing some of the functions. After I have finished some useable code is that something I should submit directly through mercurial?

With regards to the application, would I be able to get the captcha for the wiki?

Thank you,

Alex P