Re: regarding GSoC project "TISEAN package"

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: regarding GSoC project "TISEAN package"
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 23:47:36 +0100

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 5:57 PM, Neeraj Battan
<address@hidden> wrote:
> KaKila: How can I check whether already installed package is working same as
> the function that we want to write.
> For example I want to check whether xcorr works same as that of xcor how can
> I check that?

You need to have a version of the TISEAN package working. Follow the
installation instructions in their website
http://www.mpipks-dresden.mpg.de/~tisean/Tisean_3.0.1/index.html and
use the latest code from here https://github.com/heggus/Tisean.

If you find bugs in TISEAN please report there in github.