Re: ltfat 2.1.2 released

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: ltfat 2.1.2 released
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 13:35:55 +0200

On 30/03/2016 10:38, Susnak wrote:
Yes, the tests are not documented.

LTFAT does not have classical Octave tests. Instead, the tests are kept
separate and they are invoked by test_all_ltfat.m, which should work. Do you
get any error message?

Noted. I will use that for the regular tests.

I assume the testing need to be adjusted

warning: FRAMEDUAL: The canonical dual system does not preserve the iterated filterbank structure. warning: FRAMEDUAL: The canonical dual system of frame type uwpfbt does not preserve iterated filterbank structure. warning: LTFAT: GABMUL has been deprecated, please use FRAMEMUL instead. See the help on GABMUL for more details. warning: LTFAT: GABMULEIGS has been deprecated, please use FRAMEMULEIGS instead. See the help on FRAMEMULEIGS for more details. warning: LTFAT: TFMAT has been deprecated, please use FRSYNMATRIX or OPERATORMATRIX instead.

The compilation indeed takes a long time, because a lot of templated oct
files are build. It got better in recent versions of Octave because the -j
make parameter is now used by default, but I guess that is only true on
Linux.

Zdenek

The compilation time is not the issue.
We have identified the bottleneck in the general procedure to
build documentation of any package
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47508

ltfat has 3 times more m files than the nearest package,
so it is where I noticed it more.

Regards
MArco