lighting effects on patch and surface plots

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: lighting effects on patch and surface plots
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 16:45:11 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to help make Octave an even better tool and maybe learn a little more C++ and how open source developement works on the way.

After following the mailing lists and the developement of Octave for some time, I would like to say hello to everybody.

My personal interests are in improvements to the 3d plots (patches and surfaces).
Thank you for already accepting some minor contributions. I also uploaded a larger patch for the implementation of the light command to the patch tracker (patch #8943).
Is anybody interested in these kinds of additions to Octave and has time to review related patches?

Best regards
Markus Mützel