GSoC phi functions

From: Chiara Segala
Subject: GSoC phi functions
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 17:40:55 +0200

Dear all,

this is the first week of GSoC coding period.
I wrote four m-files for matrix functions, phi1,..., phi4.
I will update my blog and I wanted to know if I should also publish the four code files and where.
These files will not be part of the final code that will go into odepkg (since I will use expmv), anyway these are free codes of the phi functions based on

“EXPINT — A MATLAB Package for Exponential Integrators”, Havard Berland, Bard Skaflestad and Will M. Wright, 2007.

Chiara