impixelinfo() and impixelinfoval()

From: Eric Addison
Subject: impixelinfo() and impixelinfoval()
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 12:32:00 -0500

Hello Octave maintainers,

About a year ago I attempted to address the following project on the Octave projects page:

I have the basic functionality for this issue working with slight modifications of Canvas.cc and Figure.cc, but I would like to roll it in with the impixelinfo() and impixelinfoval() functions in the image package, as suggested by Carne.

Is anyone willing to chat with me a bit about how best to fit this in? I'm perfectly willing to dig in and try to figure it out myself, but I'd like to be in touch with someone a little more than I was last time to make sure I'm not going down the wrong path!

Thanks!

Eric