Re: Italian translation for the upcoming release of Octave 4.2

From: Marco Caliari
Subject: Re: Italian translation for the upcoming release of Octave 4.2
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 08:42:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016, Andreas Weber wrote:

Dear Eugenio and Massimiliano.
As far as I can see both of you were involved in translating the Octave
GUI for the 4.0 release. Are you interested in doing this also for the
4.2 release? As far as I can see there are 99 strings left which should
be updated.

Thank you,
--Andy

Dear Andy, Massimiliano and Eugenio,

I'm Italian, too. And two students of GSOC ans SOCIS are Italian, too. May we help you?

Thanks,

Marco