Re: Documentation for ode solver options

From: Jacopo Corno
Subject: Re: Documentation for ode solver options
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 12:03:12 +0200

Il 17/10/2016 11:39, c. ha scritto:
On 17 Oct 2016, at 10:41, Jacopo Corno <address@hidden> wrote:

Carlo,

the documentation is there and is quite extensive. Would it make more sense to
prepare a patch for the doc file diffeq.txi and maybe add just a reference in
the odeset help?

Jack
OK,

I'll write a short table for the docstring of odeset, we can then decide which
parts of the manual to transplant from odepkg into core.
Can you send a link to the relevant part of the odepkg manual in the repository
to this list for convenience?
The relevant part are lines 754 to 1102 in
https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/odepkg/ci/default/tree/doc/odepkg.texi

Jack

Thanks,
c.