Re: What can I do?

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: What can I do?
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 00:18:14 -0400

If you look at wiki.octave.org, I believe there are a couple pages you could search for  regarding short projects, etc.also, the buglist Lachlan was working through for the 4.2.0 release should still be up there.
Getting started will dependva bit on you current familiarity with Octave and the coding/compiling of Octave.

Nick J

On Jul 12, 2017 8:27 AM, "siko1056" <address@hidden> wrote:
Jodh Singh wrote
> Hi, my name is Jodh Singh.
> I am a newcomer to open source projects and would like to work on some
> minor bug fixes, if there are any. Please help me out. Thank You.

Hello Jodh Singh,

You might take a look at the Octave bug tracker [1]. I cannot give you
useful pointers to "minor" bugs without looking at the reports myself. There
are some filters available you might try as well.

Another idea to start is to work on functions of Octave you are interested
in. If you struggle, this mailing list is willing to help you.

Best,
Kai

[1]: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=octave