Re: octave forge secs1d, 2d, 3d repos

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: octave forge secs1d, 2d, 3d repos
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 22:13:55 +0200

> On 21 Jul 2017, at 21:09, JohnD <address@hidden> wrote:

Oh, I see, thanks for noting this.

I don't know how to change those links.
They were recently added and don't
seem to be controlled from the package itself.

B.T.W. I see other links are probably wrong...
I don't think for external packages such as, e.g., LTFAT
or ODEPKG the link should be pointing at the sourceforge
clone, but rather at the actual development repository.

c.