Re: [octave forge] new external package

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: [octave forge] new external package
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 15:45:46 +0200

> I've seen it, please allow some time, I'm currently caught by 'real
> life' and still have some OF things in the queue. Julien has already
> cared about this, but the formal checks have to be done still...
Sure, it is not that I am not waiting. Just wanted to make sure is in
your (or admins) list.

> first thing to note: This package is exceptional in that 'licensecheck
> -r' returns 'UNKNOWN' for almoust all files, which requires much
> manual checking. (The license of the original files has to be checked
> also, not only of the files in the generated release.)
Files do not have the license header. Shall I add the header to all files?

> Yes, I've seen you have 'release technician' rights, but this would
> only spare us the work of creating a repository, which is only a small
> part.

If there is a concrete list where the check s are described I can help
with the other things. I cannot guess out of the blue what's needed.