Re: OCtave for Slacko Puppy 6.3.2

From: Chechu Garguez
Subject: Re: OCtave for Slacko Puppy 6.3.2
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 21:23:22 +0200

Good evening to everyone.

If your linux should be slackware compatible you may find that slackware package useful.

https://www.google.es/url?q=https://slackware.pkgs.org/14.2/slackonly-x86_64/octave-4.2.1-x86_64-2_slonly.txz.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiC7Yv04Y7WAhUGKFAKHZjND_8QFggPMAI&usg=AFQjCNG36RTTICsPD_dDstyXKxFCUqu2Sg

If you need extra octave foege packages you may need adittional packages.

Regards