Beginner

From: irene tenison
Subject: Beginner
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 02:39:55 +0530

Hi,
I'm Irene Tenison and I'm a third year Electrical engineering student from India. I've been using octave for around 6 months now for various plots and other graphs as a part of the curriculum. I had been using it as an alternative for MATLAB. But for a particular project, Automated Power factor improvement tool based on ANN, it seemed very difficult. I would like to implement an inbuilt Neural Network and image processing functions in octave as a part of GSoC 18. Please do help me with it. I'm new to the community so I hope everyone will guide through. Please do assist me begin with the documentations and other codes. Apart from this, I would like to add on that I can code in java, and C. And I would like to call myself a self motivated learner and hence I can learn any new language as per the requirement.
Hoping for a positive response.
Sincerely,
Irene Tenison
TKM college of engineering