Re: Release 4.4.2 plans

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Release 4.4.2 plans
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 17:48:35 -0500

On Dec 22, 2017 5:40 PM, "Michael D Godfrey" <address@hidden> wrote:

On 12/22/2017 10:08 PM, Rik wrote:
On 12/22/2017 01:35 PM, Michael D Godfrey wrote:

On 12/22/2017 09:31 PM, Rik wrote:
Oops.  I mistyped.  I meant a 4.2.2 bug fix release of the stable branch.  4.4.0 is still a long ways off.

--Rik
I pretended that I did not notice:-):-)

I'm just used to being confused.

Last release someone took on the task of making a bug checklist, and then he and others sorted into critical, nice to have, and can wait. I think he also tackled a lot of the bug reviews.

I think when it first came up i thought I might take a stab at compiling the first part, but I didn't expect to still be this behind finishing my dissertation, so I don't think I'll be that much help over the next month. Might be able to pick up a small task/bugfix here or there, though.

Nick j.