Vote of Thanks - GSoC, Octave Code Sharing

From: Sahil
Subject: Vote of Thanks - GSoC, Octave Code Sharing
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 00:55:22 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Everyone

I was a GSoC student this year, and I worked on Octave Code Sharing [1].
I've successfully completed the program and so I'd like to extend my
heartiest thanks to the maintainers and contributors at Octave community. I
really learnt a lot this summer and hope to get more experience about
various aspects of software development cycle in future.

I hope to keep working here and would try to improve my bond with the
community in the coming times. Sincere apologies for any kind of annoyance
to anyone from my side.

At last, a special thanks to Kai T. Ohlhus (mentor) and Doug Stewart for
their support and invaluable time, before and throughout the program.

Best Regards
Sahil

[1] https://bitbucket.org/me_ydv_5/octave/wiki/Home