Re: Project Gauss-Jacques submitted

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Project Gauss-Jacques submitted
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 12:09:56 +0200

Hi,

I do not think that's the right place to submit you project (maybe
somebody told you to do so?)
It seems your project is a single mfile, you could have ask for a new
Octave forge package[0] or find a package in which your function fits
(linear algebra?[1])

[0]: https://octave.sourceforge.io/developers.php
[1]: https://octave.sourceforge.io/linear-algebra/index.html