Re: 5.1.0 sources and Windows binaries uploaded

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: 5.1.0 sources and Windows binaries uploaded
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 14:42:33 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----
> From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <
> To: fgnievinski <"address@hidden"
> Date: 2019/3/12, Tue 14:09
> Subject: Re: 5.1.0 sources and Windows binaries uploaded

Sorry you cannot see the above URL.
go

https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/#install

Press Windows button

Yo can see the explanation
octave-5.1.0-w64-64-installer.exe

Windows-64 (64-bit linear algebra for large data)
Unless your computer has more than ~32GB of memory and you need to solve linear
algebra problems with arrays containing more than ~2 billion elements, this
version will offer no advantage over the recommended Windows-64 version above.

Tatsuro