Updated wiki to 1.32.0

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Updated wiki to 1.32.0
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 11:38:02 +0100

Dear all,

FYI, I just updated our wiki [1] to the latest stable version of MediaWiki 1.32.0.

The major benefit is, that finally the Extension:Math works flawlessly by using the Wikipedia API for rendering.

One drawback is, that I chose to drop two old skins (Cologne_blue [2] and Modern [3]), that are no longer bundled with the default installation. If someone really wants those skins, I can enable them again.

For more information on the wiki installation see [1] and [4] and feel free to report any issues you face since the wiki update.

Kai

[1] https://wiki.octave.org/Special:Version
[2] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Skin:Cologne_Blue
[3] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Skin:Modern