Re: [octvae forge] shadowing between packages

From: JuanPi
Subject: Re: [octvae forge] shadowing between packages
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 12:02:43 +0100

Hi Andrew
Thanks. I sounds to me that the namespace solution is the best, since we do not have control over package A development.
I would then add a load script to package B to create the namesspace. Honestly i have not yet work with packages namespaces so i am not sure if this can be achieved at runtime.
Another solution is to add the namespace in the mirror of package A. Maybe that's better