Problem with load pkg

From: Prochazka, Martin 2 (EPF)
Subject: Problem with load pkg
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 07:50:52 +0000

Hello,

I would like asky ou to install of packages. I have problem by load/install/uninstall packages on win 10. Could you help me resolve this problem. If I want load signal packages, then I have response from systém down, if I can reinstall packages, then Octave not allow complete reintsall.

It´s this problem from reason of incompability octave with win10?

Thank you and best regards

Martin Prochazka

Bc. Martin Procházka, EPF/4-Achsen, Lenkung, Fahrdynamik
ŠKODA AUTO a.s., tř.
Václava Klementa 869, 293 60 Mladá Boleslav, Czech Republic
T +420 326 8 18 456
address@hidden, www.skoda-auto.com