Google Summer of Code

From: Supriya Palli
Subject: Google Summer of Code
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 23:49:42 -0400

Hello,

My name is Supriya Palli and I am a first-year Computer Science B.S. student at Florida State University. I currently finishing up a C++ course in Object Oriented Programming and am looking for ways to continue my learning in C++ and other technologies over the summer. I noticed that some of the projects you have listed for Google Summer of Code include C++ as a skill, but I am not sure I would meet the other skill requirements. Are there any specific projects you would recommend for beginners? Or any projects I could contribute to outside of the Google Summer of Code program?

Thank You,
Supriya Palli