Re: arduino scope program

From: edmund ronald
Subject: Re: arduino scope program
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 22:34:51 +0200

People have written programs Arduino side to to do fast sampling and encode the samples, send them down the com port. Try this maybe?

https://github.com/konsumer/arduinoscope

I don't know which host-side front ends actually work.

IMHO this would be a useful thing to have around in Octave, especially if it works on various platforms.

Edmund