Re: how to make mexbiosig work on mxe-octave

From: Alois Schlögl
Subject: Re: how to make mexbiosig work on mxe-octave
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 23:35:34 +0200

On 5/3/19 5:48 PM, JohnD wrote:

> [...]

I was not aware about the need to run configure (thanks for the hint).

And yes is does not show any issues.

> Mxe-octave was based on an older version of mxe, where I believe there was
> only a PKG_BUILD target being called, so you need to create a section for:
>
> define $(PKG)_BUILD
> endef
>
> and in it call the correct target build
>

> Some of the dependencies you have haven't been built in a long time, so may
> be rather out of date, or no longer compile in mxe-octave, but I guess you
> will find that out soon enough if that’s the case.

The attached patches and make file compiles libbiosig v1.9.4 . I had to
disable dicom waveform support, but libbiosig will still be quite useful.

Could you include these in mxe-octave ?

Cheers,

   Alois