Re: Reg: GSoD Applications for the year 2020

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Reg: GSoD Applications for the year 2020
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 15:24:47 -0400

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 3:05 PM PRUBHTEJ SINGH <address@hidden> wrote:
Greetings
I would like to enquire regarding the GSoD 2020, whether there are any opportunities available with Octave for technical writing .

Regarding this and your previous inquiry, the Octave maintainers have not had any online discussion up to this point on participation in GSOD. (Your first email was, I believe, in response to my Octave maintainers list inquiry about whether there was any interest in pursuing GSOD.)

If you are familiar with Octave and had ideas for a GSOD appropriate Octave project, perhaps offering some suggestions here might be a good way to prompt a discussion.