Re: OCS Package

From: c.
Subject: Re: OCS Package
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 23:57:35 +0200

Hi,

Please discuss topics related to Octave GSoC projects on the maintainers list so that other
Octave developers may  jump in and comment.

Il giorno 16 apr 2020, alle ore 23:43, Krishna Chandhok <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Sir,
I have forked the OCS repo and made an attempt to fix the bugs and add new functionality in OCS package.Please have a look and do consider me to work on this project.

The repository you have linked does not look like a fork of the ocs package repository and it doesn't
have the structure of an Octave package either, have you looked into how to construct and install Octave
packages?

I have attached a text file giving few details regarding the project.
Thanks and Regards
Krishna Chandhok

Repositories.