Re: More questions about function handles

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: More questions about function handles
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 16:02:20 -0400

On 5/6/20 3:41 PM, Nicholas Jankowski wrote:

    WTF, Matlab?!?

I believe there's a reason that's an official bug category.

Indeed.

I guess I should also test what happens for class methods. I'm attaching another version of the zip file that attempts to test whether the function handle created by str2func can refer to a class method. I'm guessing no, but I've been surprised before, so same as before ...

Could someone please run some more function handle tests in Matlab?

Unpack the attached zip file and then in Matlab, cd to the str2func-test directory and run the tstscript script. It should create a diary file. Post or send that file to me.