Reg: GSOD-2020 Documentation

From: PRUBHTEJ SINGH
Subject: Reg: GSOD-2020 Documentation
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 01:19:42 +0530

Greetings
I had successfully built octave on my Mac. Thanks to Andrew Janke for his help and guidance.
So as to edit the the documentation locally on my device, what I did was to open the HTML file in sublime text and then I did some addition to the documentation .
So should I submit the HTML file in which I'm making the changes to savannah in the bug tracker or is there any other way ?
Hoping to hear from you soon
Regards
Prubhtej Singh