Re: segfaults building documentation when machine under load

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Re: segfaults building documentation when machine under load
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 18:44:26 +0200

Am 19. Mai 2020 um 16:43 Uhr schrieb "Andreas Weber":
> Am 19.05.20 um 14:44 schrieb John W. Eaton:
> > Could you also try
> >   (gdb) thread apply all bt
>
> https://bpa.st/WBBA

Looking at the backtrace, bug #55908 comes to mind:

Cleaning up the graphics tree is quite complicated. And honestly, I would be
happy if some fresh eyes could revisit the changes that were made for this bug.
I have a feeling that something isn't right with it. But I can't put the finger
on what exactly is wrong...

Markus