Re: documentation does not build / configure.ac

From: chloros
Subject: Re: documentation does not build / configure.ac
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 12:23:25 +0200

> Thanks for the hint including a solution to the issue.
> I pushed a change here:
> https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/75c87b15bcee
>
> Let's wait and see if the Fedora buildbots approve.

The patch builds on my fedora 31 machine and the document octave.pdf
looks okay. Pictures are all fine.

The Fedora buildbots are now fine too. Except for gcc-fedora. But
that's a problem that was there already before. texi2dvi fails. Looks
like a specific texlive package is missing. However from the error log,
it is difficult to tell which package is missing. Hmm.