RE: windows installer - vbs vs bat startup script

From: JohnD
Subject: RE: windows installer - vbs vs bat startup script
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 22:14:12 -0400

Heres a launcher exe code that looks like will work. See comments in file for
compiling.

It probally needs a little more work to ensure things don’t buffer run, and
doesn’t do much error checking

It assumes its in the same directory as the octave executable and works out the
paths from that.

Its pretty close to what is being done in the.vbs scrip, but in a different
order for parts