oct file not found

From: Muhali
Subject: oct file not found
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 12:34:29 -0500 (CDT)

I had successfully compiled and used the octave interface for the caffe
machine learning framework. The interface mainly consists of a file
caffe_.oct, which I am still able to build without errors.

But somehow after rebuilding today, from within octave the function is not
found anymore:

octave> exist("caffe_")
ans = 3
octave> caffe_("version")
error: 'caffe_' undefined near line 1, column 1

Since I am not a C++ expert I am totally lost. Any help is GREATLY
appreciated.

The correspoding caffe_.cpp file can be found here:
https://github.com/BVLC/caffe/blob/master/matlab/%2Bcaffe/private/caffe_.cpp

--
Sent from: https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-Maintainers-f1638794.html