Online Developer Meeting Announcement

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Online Developer Meeting Announcement
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 08:02:44 +0100

For anyone that might be interested and might have missed jwe's message on the
discourse forum:
Online developer meeting today

https://octave.discourse.group/t/online-developer-meeting-announcements/333/10

As Rik noted in our thread about goals for the next release, it’s been a while
since we have had an online developer meeting, so:

Join us for another semi-formal meeting of Octave developers next Tuesday March
23 at 18:00 UTC. If I’m getting the time zones right, that is 11:00 Pacific /
14:00 Eastern in the US, 19:00 in Central Europe and 03:00 in Japan (Wednesday).

I intend to use Jitsi for the meeting and will post a URL here and also to the
IRC channel an hour or so before the meeting begins.

We’ll mostly be discussing the plans for the next major release. If anyone else
has a specific topic they would like to discuss or something to present, please
let me know.

This meeting is open to anyone with an interest in Octave development. It is
not intended to be a support forum.