Re: Regarding open source contribution

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Regarding open source contribution
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 10:20:23 +0900

On 3/9/22 03:16, Harjot Singh wrote:
I'm a computer science student interested in C/C++ programming and Data Structures & Algorithms. I found out about the GNU octave and want to start contributing in some way. I'm somewhat experienced with open source projects as I have worked on some issues on boost libraries and LibreOffice. Could you please guide me on where to get started and whether I'm fit to contribute or not?

Regards
Harjot Singh

Thank you very much for your interest in Octave. Please find more information in our wiki

   https://wiki.octave.org/gsoc

and discuss your ideas on https://octave.discourse.group/ with us.

Kai